Eggplant Parmesan has always been one of my favorite dishes.
As someone who loves to cook, but doesn’t necessarily possess the culinary skills to make anything too challenging, I’vefound eggplant Parmesan to be a recipe that is right up my alley.
However, I’ve now come across a fun, new twist on this traditional dish, that is just as simple to make!
In this exclusive video, you’ll see how to make yummy eggplant parmesan cups the perfect appetizer version of this classic recipe.
Combining several of my favorite foods eggplant, tomato sauce, and cheese these cups are absolutely flavor-packed in spite of their small size.
Scroll through below to see just how easy it is to whip up a batch of these delicious babies in your own kitchen. Then, watch the video to see this recipe in action.
Will you be giving this twist on eggplant Parmesan a try yourself? Let us know in the comments.
- 1 eggplant, diced
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 pastry sheet
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In saucepan, heat olive oil and cook eggplant for 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce.
- Turn off heat and stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle flour on your work surface.
- Unfold pastry sheet and cut into 6 equal squares.
- Press pastry squares into greased muffin tin.
- Spoon eggplant mixture into each cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400F.
- Top with mozzarella and basil, and heat briefly until melted.
- Serve and enjoy.
Don’t forget to print the recipe and please SHARE with anyone who loves a good twist on a classic dish!